1.You can upgrade he miner’s firmware on ‘System->Upgrade’ page.You can check which version of the software you are currently running on the ‘System->Overview’ page. ‘File System version’ displays the date of the firmware your miner use. In the example below, the miner is using 20150105 firmware.
3. ‘Keep setting’ is chosen by default and should be enabled if you want to keep your current settings. You should deselect this option if you are trying to return the miner to default settings. Click ‘Browse’ button to choose upgrade file.
5. The miner start to upgrade. During the upgrade process, you need to wait patiently, and must keep power on, otherwise, the AntMiner can only be fixed with returned to factory.
6. Please download the firmware as below.
7. Please don’t extract the firmware file after downloading
8. Please make sure the firmware you download match the type and frequency of your miner. The hash rate has been added to the name of the firmware as below.