Bitmain has determined that, in a small percentage of S9-B1 with 14T, the hast rate cant reach to the guaranteed 14T ±5%，The affected units were primarily shipped out on June 12, 2016.
If your S9-B1 Antminer is running below 13.3T, please download new firmware on WeTransfer(https://we.tl/UT5QgpzDb6) and refer to the steps below to fix the issued miners.
1. After login the webpage of the miner ,enter the System→Upgrade page
2. In the “Flash new firmware image” section , ‘Keep setting’ is chosen by default .
Be sure deselect this option when you use the firmware to fix the issues. After upgrade the firmware ,please reset your Worker under “Miner General Configuration” interface.
3. Click ‘Browse’ button to choose the upgrade file (s9-20160622-650M-for-low-voltage.tar.gz)on your PC. Select the upgrade and click the ’Flash image...’ button
4. Click “OK” in the pop-up dialog
5. Then wait about 1 minute for uploading the firmware ,wait about 2-3 minutes for Rebooting the system. Then you will see this interface after upgrading successfully.
Please note :
1. During the upgrade process, you need to wait patiently, and must keep the miner power on, otherwise, the AntMiner can only be fixed with returned to factory.
2. After using this firmware ,the Temp(PCB) and Temp(Chip) on the Miner Status will a little higher, this is normal.