1.The latest firmware of S9 has been uploaded to our official website as below. Please kindly find it to upgrade.
https://shop.bitmain.com/support.htm (please copy the link to the browser)
2. The firmware is suitable for all batches of S9. Please keep the settings when you upgrade the firmware.
3. The new firmware didn' t support batch upgrading. Please upgrade the firmware for your miner one by one!!!
4. For these three versions: 11.85T/12.93T/14T of S9, the frequency of the miner needs to be configured manually to match the default frequency of the miner. Otherwise, the miner cannot work normally.
The frequency of the S9 11.85T should be set to 550M
The frequency of the S9 12.93T should be set to 600M
The frequency of the S9 14T should be set to 650M
Please find the instruction as below to configure the frequency.
5. There is only one opportunity to configure the frequency of the miner each time you upgrade the firmware. If you want to reset the frequency, you have to clear the configuration and upgrade again. After upgrading, you are allowed to reset the frequency.
6. For later versions of S9, the customer doesn’t need to set the frequency manually. The frequency will be automatically configured by the firmware. The customer can decide whether or not to keep the settings when upgrading.
7. The latest firmware is different from the earlier version. If you have any problem/question about the new firmware, welcome to contact us by click http://support.bitmain.com/hc/en-us. Our support team will reply to you as soon as possible.