Fan speed goes up to 100% and down again repetitious.

AntMiner • Beginners • åsmund • Posted 2017-03-20 13:05:27 • Read 31 times

Hello there.

I just bought me two new Antminers s9- 13Th/s and 13.5 Th/s. (3 machines in total)
The info on all the miners status seems normal, kernel version and hardware version is up to date,
temperatures looks quite normal (80-85 degrees), Connected to a working pool (2 machines to slushes pool + 1 machine to Antpool).

And here is the problem: When i connected my new machines they run fine a day or two, then one of the 2 new machines (either one of them) start to increase the fan speed to 100% immediately, after a few seconds it goes down to normal state, then 20 seconds later it goes up again.

This repeats itself until i reboot the machine. It looks normally on miner status (except fan speed of course which is 100% at the time)

Sometimes it takes longer between those speed regulation the fan does for some wierd reason.

this did not happen when I only had one machine.

1: I have tried to set the antminers to static ip which give them a fixed IP address. (Altso on my modem) can it be something with the network that makes them like this??

2: The green led ligth on the rigth side of the network cable occasionally blinking constantly on 2 of 3 machines, while on my first antminer it blinks like many times, then dark 1-2 seconds, then many blink again like it normally should do. Yellow ligth on the left side on the internett cable holds a constant ligth on all 3 machines. Is all this normal??

3: I have not yet tried to reset antminer to factory settings.

I apologize in advance if this was a little difficult to understand but hope someone that is better then me out there can help me wih this and who have experienced the same problem as me.

You need to Sign In before replying, if there is not an account you can Sign Up for an account.
 Create a new topic

Hash Rate & Mining Difficulty
 PH/s
BTC PRICE INDEX (24H)
Latest Blocks
Height:  
Size:  
Nonce:  
Bits:  
Relayed By:  
USD  % 
EUR  €