How to Sign up Bitmain Account Official

AntMiner • Comprehensive Discussion • kun.yu • Posted 2017-05-04 08:56:58 • Reply by est_t at 2017-09-04 14:11:12 • Read 7217 times

When you start buying miners for the first time, you're asked to sign in. Below please find the guidance on how to sign up www.bitmain.com.

We begin this tutorial at Bitmain’s Home Page. To sign up, click the People icon in the upper-right corner and choose the Sign up command to the registration page.

You’re requested to provide some basic registration information. You should choose a work or personal email that best represents you. Then, enter email address password and so on according the column in the text field. It’s safest if you use a combination of words and number. Password at least eight, and includes cases, numbers and special characters.

Bitmain will give you feedback about how strong your password is.

Bitmain explains its terms of service to you, please select read and agree to continue the registration.

Click “Create Account”and you will jump to this page.

Congratulations! Your account is registered successfully and you are given a confirmation link in your email box, you may use it to bind your phone number and activate your account. But if you can't find the confirmation email in your email box, you can go back and click "Resend" and then go to your email box to check again. If still can't find this email, you may need to check your trash bin or whether you have blocked emails from Bitmain.

When you click the link in the email, you will jump to the following page asking you to fill your phone number. We strongly advise you not to use virtual phone number which can lead to SMS code missing.

After you finish your phone authentication, you will automatically jump to the login page.

Then you can log in with your account name and password to start the first step of mining!

Received a total of 18 Replies
Igor • #1 • 2017-05-07 18:49:02

has ceased to consider on 1199645 2017-05-07 1:38:06 PM 

AntMinerL3+

satoluciano11b • #2 • 2017-05-14 09:25:33

Sofian • #3 • 2017-05-14 13:46:52

hello. can u help me? my email cant active ..
email is pian_suker@yahoo.com ..

i dont revice any email from bitmain to active
so i cant withdrawal bitcoin.

so how to change new email to active my email?
please help!

satoluciano11b • #4 • 2017-05-15 00:15:10

I CAN NOT MAKE A CANCEL ABOUT THIS ORDER BUY GHS !!!!

satoluciano11b • #5 • 2017-05-15 01:06:23

Some forums are saying that the hash nest will close !!! It will become scanning!

jtvmam • #6 • 2017-05-16 04:42:45

hey everyone look out i paid via wire transfer for 2 s9 13.5ths units with 2 power amps and i think ive been ripped off by bitmain. i sent in 2 tickets to the contact me page and istill have not got a responce. my order has been closed on my order history. i called my bank and the assured me my wire transfer was sent on time and recived by bitmain. im not sure why bitmain is not responding to me. Bitmain if you are reading this please contact me so we can correct this error..

i hope bitmain dose not scam me out of my $3200.00 usd as of now i fell as i've been scamed i hope they correct this

jtvmam • #7 • 2017-05-18 02:19:58

on monday 5/15/2017 bitmain contacted me about my order and asked me to send them the bank confermation. i sent in the bank confirmation on the date of 5/16/2016 how ever i have still not got any responce yet. im disipointed in how long this is taking but i will be happy if they just fix my order. this is the worst experince ive ever encountered with bitmain. please dont scam me bitmain. ive spent a lot of money with your company. can you please respond for my emails!!!

HHHHHEEEEEEELLLLLLPPPPPPPP>>>>>>>>MMMMMEEEEEEE

PaulodeJesus • #8 • 2017-05-23 10:40:35

There are SO many issues with the app and the website.

I'm trying to reset my Trade Pin but when I click on "Click and reset", under settings, a message pops up and says that an email has been sent. I have checked my inbox and spam folder but nothing yet.

I've also logged a ticket but no response.

I can't believe how terrible the service is from crypto currency companies. Nothing ever works properly and they keep your money.

swapansanjay • #9 • 2017-05-26 07:10:59

Reading the comments of the other users. I am getting sceptical on the legitimacy of the company. If the software is under development,then it is very risky to put real money with them.

DmitrijPruglo • #10 • 2017-06-25 19:33:26

The same problem as in the message of Sofian • #3 • 2017-05-14 13:46:52

The wrong address e-mail in my profile. How to correct?

tolkam • #11 • 2017-07-07 07:03:17

Good day! I am very grateful for the support of the company. In the form of a Bank transfer of the Russian banks there is no column for the message and I had to send them without a message. I contacted tech support company, and they're at the second attempt found my translation by the last name of the sender. Now all is well. Previously, I thought that the best customer support in the company National Instruments, but it seems I was wrong. I express my gratitude to the technical support of the company Bitman. Grow and be happy.

tb10181971 • #12 • 2017-08-09 14:20:17

Hi!  I cannot successfully add anything to my cart.   Every item in the store shows quantity 0 to add, and the (+) does not add quantity.  Is this just because there is no stock?  I am concerned because I want to order the D3 tonight and think that it may not work.  It seems I should be able to add the power supply to my cart.  Do I need to use another browser?  I have tried with Chrome & Explorer.  I have an account completely set up with all security protocols in place.

Thanks,

Troy

maksymenko.aleksandr • #13 • 2017-08-11 04:20:07

Hello! Where is Ukraine in Country list????

Bodyu • #14 • 2017-08-16 04:49:34

Привет.Что означает?
Your HashNest account has been activated.
Please set your trade PIN. It will be request when you trade or withdraw.

vvr354 • #15 • 2017-08-27 10:45:02

привет

не могу ничего добавить в корзину для размещения заказа, в чем проблема?

кроме блока питания все не доступно

vvr354 • #16 • 2017-08-27 10:52:58

Здравствуй! Я не могу ничего добавить в свою корзину. Каждый элемент в магазине показывает количество 0 для добавления, а (+) не добавляет количество. Это просто потому, что нет запаса? Я обеспокоен тем, что сегодня хочу заказать D3 и подумать, что это может не сработать. Кажется, я могу добавить источник питания в свою корзину. Нужно ли использовать другой браузер? Я пробовал Chrome и Explorer. У меня есть учетная запись, полностью настроенная со всеми протоколами безопасности.

Благодаря,

Трой

привет, у меня такая же проблема

ничего не выяснил еще ?

Alexey • #17 • 2017-08-30 09:13:31

Здравствуй! Я не могу ничего добавить в свою корзину. Каждый элемент в магазине показывает количество 0 для добавления, а (+) не добавляет количество. Это просто потому, что нет запаса? Я обеспокоен тем, что сегодня хочу заказать D3 и подумать, что это может не сработать. Кажется, я могу добавить источник питания в свою корзину. Нужно ли использовать другой браузер? Я пробовал Chrome и Explorer. У меня есть учетная запись, полностью настроенная со всеми протоколами безопасности.

Благодаря,

Трой

Привет, у меня такая же проблема

Ничего не выяснил еще?

Тоже самое и у меня. 2 дня не могу оформить заказ. Уже писал в службу поддержки - тишина. Если что то изменится , дайте нам знать . Спасибо !

est_t • #18 • 2017-09-04 14:11:12

Всё просто. Оборудование сейчас недоступно для заказа так как распродано на 2-3 мес. вперёд. Нужно ждать открытия заказа на новую партию. Оплатить его, а потом ждать 2-3 мес. пока его изготовят, а затем пока даставят.

You need to Sign In before replying, if there is not an account you can Sign Up for an account.
 Create a new topic

Hash Rate & Mining Difficulty
 PH/s
BTC PRICE INDEX (24H)
Latest Blocks
Height:  
Size:  
Nonce:  
Bits:  
Relayed By:  
USD  % 
EUR  €