How to Sign up Bitmain Account Official

AntMiner • Comprehensive Discussion • kun.yu • Posted 2017-05-04 08:56:58 • Reply by swapansanjay at 2017-05-26 07:10:59 • Read 407 times

When you start buying miners for the first time, you're asked to sign in. Below please find the guidance on how to sign up www.bitmain.com.

We begin this tutorial at Bitmain’s Home Page. To sign up, click the People icon in the upper-right corner and choose the Sign up command to the registration page.

You’d requested to provide some basic registration information. You should choose a work or personal email that best represents you. Then, enter email address password and so on according the column in the text field. It’s safest if you use a combination of words and number. Password at least eight, and includes cases, numbers and special characters. Phone number is also needed. We strongly advice not use virtual phone number which can lead to SMS code missing.

Bitmain will give you feedback about how strong your password is.

Bitmain explains its terms of service to you, please select read and agree to continue the registration.

Congratulations! Your account is registered successfully and given a confirmation link to your email box, you may use it for validation.

Then we can back at home page and start the first step of mining!

Received a total of 9 Replies
Igor • #1 • 2017-05-07 18:49:02

has ceased to consider on 1199645 2017-05-07 1:38:06 PM 

AntMinerL3+

satoluciano11b • #2 • 2017-05-14 09:25:33

Sofian • #3 • 2017-05-14 13:46:52

hello. can u help me? my email cant active ..
email is pian_suker@yahoo.com ..

i dont revice any email from bitmain to active
so i cant withdrawal bitcoin.

so how to change new email to active my email?
please help!

satoluciano11b • #4 • 2017-05-15 00:15:10

I CAN NOT MAKE A CANCEL ABOUT THIS ORDER BUY GHS !!!!

satoluciano11b • #5 • 2017-05-15 01:06:23

Some forums are saying that the hash nest will close !!! It will become scanning!

jtvmam • #6 • 2017-05-16 04:42:45

hey everyone look out i paid via wire transfer for 2 s9 13.5ths units with 2 power amps and i think ive been ripped off by bitmain. i sent in 2 tickets to the contact me page and istill have not got a responce. my order has been closed on my order history. i called my bank and the assured me my wire transfer was sent on time and recived by bitmain. im not sure why bitmain is not responding to me. Bitmain if you are reading this please contact me so we can correct this error..

i hope bitmain dose not scam me out of my $3200.00 usd as of now i fell as i've been scamed i hope they correct this

jtvmam • #7 • 2017-05-18 02:19:58

on monday 5/15/2017 bitmain contacted me about my order and asked me to send them the bank confermation. i sent in the bank confirmation on the date of 5/16/2016 how ever i have still not got any responce yet. im disipointed in how long this is taking but i will be happy if they just fix my order. this is the worst experince ive ever encountered with bitmain. please dont scam me bitmain. ive spent a lot of money with your company. can you please respond for my emails!!!

HHHHHEEEEEEELLLLLLPPPPPPPP>>>>>>>>MMMMMEEEEEEE

PaulodeJesus • #8 • 2017-05-23 10:40:35

There are SO many issues with the app and the website.

I'm trying to reset my Trade Pin but when I click on "Click and reset", under settings, a message pops up and says that an email has been sent. I have checked my inbox and spam folder but nothing yet.

I've also logged a ticket but no response.

I can't believe how terrible the service is from crypto currency companies. Nothing ever works properly and they keep your money.

swapansanjay • #9 • 2017-05-26 07:10:59

Reading the comments of the other users. I am getting sceptical on the legitimacy of the company. If the software is under development,then it is very risky to put real money with them.

You need to Sign In before replying, if there is not an account you can Sign Up for an account.
 Create a new topic

Hash Rate & Mining Difficulty
 PH/s
BTC PRICE INDEX (24H)
Latest Blocks
Height:  
Size:  
Nonce:  
Bits:  
Relayed By:  
USD  % 
EUR  €