How to change account settings? Official

AntMiner • Comprehensive Discussion • kun.yu • Posted 2017-06-27 09:59:20 • Reply by Doug at 2017-07-18 12:14:01 • Read 889 times

1. Please copy below address to your browser and log in with your Bitmain account.

2. After login, you can see the following homepage. Please click the little person image in the upright corner and choose “Profile”.

3. You are allowed to change account setting on below page.

Received a total of 5 Replies
ZeynepEliz • #1 • 2017-06-28 13:44:52

How to change mail address

JorgeRainho • #2 • 2017-07-02 14:24:15

Need the option to change the e-mail is very important.

And the option to add a secondary e-mail also helped.

And more languages like the hasnest site.

Doug • #3 • 2017-07-12 12:46:29

I have been trying to change my email address for quite a while now. I have had several conversations with them (via help ticket/emails) with no luck so far. If I even try to create a new account, it will not let me due to the existing phone number already in use (by my existing account with an invalid (closed) email account.

I had to place my last two (2) orders with my existing account (linked to this closed email account), therefore, I have NOT received any conformations or any type of email communicatins regarding these orders. 

Bottom limne, I agree with the you about the ability to change and/or add email addresses on existing accounts.

dikdikmulyadi • #4 • 2017-07-18 09:10:16

How to Recover MY GOOGLE AUTHENTICATOR.
MY GOOGLE AUTHENTICATOR is replace on the New HandPhone
Please Help, Thanks before

Doug • #5 • 2017-07-18 12:14:01

I have been trying to change my email address for quite a while now. I have had several conversations with them (via help ticket/emails) with no luck so far. If I even try to create a new account, it will not let me due to the existing phone number already in use (by my existing account with an invalid (closed) email account.

I had to place my last two (2) orders with my existing account (linked to this closed email account), therefore, I have NOT received any conformations or any type of email communicatins regarding these orders. 

Bottom limne, I agree with the you about the ability to change and/or add email addresses on existing accounts.

I just saw that Bitmain has upgradedtheir website, including the option to change your accounts existing email address!!

Thanks Bitmain for hearing our concerns.

Now I just need to receive a shipping conformation of my orders to my newly updated email address (lol)!!

Thankjs Again!

You need to Sign In before replying, if there is not an account you can Sign Up for an account.
 Create a new topic

Hash Rate & Mining Difficulty
 PH/s
BTC PRICE INDEX (24H)
Latest Blocks
Height:  
Size:  
Nonce:  
Bits:  
Relayed By:  
USD  % 
EUR  €