This method can be applied to S9, T9, L3 +, when miners send alarms.
Notice: The ambient temperature of miners should be maintained below 35 Celsius degrees.
- Enter the miner’s IP in the browser, and enter “root” as both the user name and password to login miner’s backstage.
- Click “Miner Status” to see if miner’s hashrate is normal, if all the hashrate shows zero,it is likely due to high temperature protection.
3. Click “System”>“Kernel Log”, if there is “Fatal Error: Temperature is too high!”, it means miner stops because of high temperature protection.
- Cut off the power for 2 minutes and reboot the miner, and the miner will be recovered, but when the ambient temperature gets too high, the miner will still stop because of high temperature protection.
- Lower down the ambient temperature so as that the miner’s temperature won’t get too high.
- Dust accumulation in the miner will also lead to high temperature protection, please dismantle the front fan to clean the dirt.
- If all the above methods are not working, please return the whole miner for repair.