I was scammed 12000+USD :( collapsed for an hour

Discussion • Discussion • abuminer • Posted 2017-08-10 17:56:30 • Reply by punisher0504 at 2017-09-13 19:38:08 • Read 1973 times

There is this merciless scammer in the name of Tina, representing herself from bitmain.

She/he fooled me 12000+USD , new D3+ 65Ghs(I really felt for this!) and my D3 3 orders, two orders i placed order and later i found on net that it is scam mail.

Now I am bankrupt and I lost all my 11 years savings:( I was collapsed at that time.

Later somehow I am alive now but no sleep for past 3 days.

Please don't fall for such kind of scammers. Be patient, and wait for Bitmain reply. even though how many days it would take. I guess bitmain is also responsible for their poor communication which led me to fall prey to her/him , It was total disaster.

email id: [email protected], subject ticket(random no)-Bitmain.com
she/he generates invoice as same as bitmain.

her bitcoin addresses used for 2 transaction:

1Bz2KtosNb3ZQerdSTNQsKnZGrSmdqYXjW -> 1st transaction

1Pf1DAa8DDfBQfU6getocrnSbhY3tYsZ9R -> 2nd transaction

please beware.

I begged her/him, total merciless, I was dumb and i paid heavy penalty.
I don't have money till next salary, I don't know whom to ask too..

if some one feels sorry and show some courtesy,

please support me helping hands, 5 or 10 $ to my Bitmain address. for god sake please.

This is huge loss, life savings,

I will repay you without fail. I trust god.beg u all:(

My bitcoin address: 17u5jNoyCZqymUaEBQvDvZw38tuud4Fkzw

for god sake please help me financially guys. please

amen :(

Received a total of 14 Replies
abuminer • #1 • 2017-08-10 18:24:16

I know ppl come here with their own problems, order, shipment, 

once you are free of problem, all resolved, please dont forget to leave 5/10$ token to my btc account.

My Prayers !

abuminer • #2 • 2017-08-11 07:04:07

this is the response from Bitmain.

Please help me guys.

cristianromania • #3 • 2017-08-20 15:42:35

!

narenderthind • #4 • 2017-08-22 17:22:37

I know ppl come here with their own problems, order, shipment, 

once you are free of problem, all resolved, please dont forget to leave 5/10$ token to my btc account.

My Prayers !

Same her Bro ! i have her another bitcoin address which is as follows :

Address:

183yJJNGT2HianAZLgU4tiQKAr6YU86bKC

she send mail in the name of tina or Laura. I think bitmain should handle such scamsters, her mail id is [email protected]. Luckily i did not pay her anything as she did not prove her authenticity

narenderthind • #5 • 2017-08-22 17:25:06

hey abu mail me ur email me ur wallet address i think shud be able to help u with 50 $ which country r u from?

ErickTapias • #6 • 2017-08-23 06:40:08

I am depositing BTC in my portfolio, but it has not arrived yet. Not yet confirmed, what is happening?

1. Transaction 3f05af26c77bacddcf9543d7063b0c5f4a5de9684b532e3de2659abe08a29908
2. Transaction 19ccead01964397c99bb4c59fdc1abb3b6129e96740a8e396c9916f280e81bc1

Solved BTC are in my wallet

Thanks

ph4ns3n • #7 • 2017-08-23 13:40:09

I really don't know how anyone could be so stupid as to be caught out by these idiot scammers. Tina is an absolute moron and she has opened an attachment which allowed me to get her IP address. 

I reported this as an internet crime and I have submitted all info here:

https://www.ic3.gov/

Anyone who has been caught out by her can submit a complaint. The FBI have her IP address and other details already as I have submitted it. 

EliV • #8 • 2017-08-29 13:45:50

Yes be carful of Laura with Email [email protected]   its a scammer!!!!!!

gjohnson122 • #9 • 2017-09-02 23:05:06

i wish i could order a bitmain d3 miner in US PLZ LET US USE OUR PAYPAL ACCOUNT SO i DONT LOOSE MY SAVING TO SCAMMER LIKE THIS GUY. ive been using paypal since i started my ebay account in 2000 . I HAVE 100 PERCENT ALWAYS PAY IMMEDIATELY PLZ WANT TO BUY A D3 AT RESOASONABLE COST 1450 IS OFFICIAL PRICE EVERYONE IS SCALP PRICING FOR 5TO 6K ALL I HAVE IS 2K TO SPEND . MUST BE PAYPAL. i DONT WANT A SCAMMER BITMAIN START A PAYPAL . PLZ SO PPL LIKE ME AND OTHER CAN STAY SAFFE . all bitcoin sites are scams. i want to use paypal.

eavp_hot.ee • #10 • 2017-09-03 10:44:33

@gjohnson122

If all the BTC sites  are scams, as you write , what the hell you need then the miner, which feeds even more scam?

You have to make some real money in this product somewhere. You landed then again in some scam exchange site ;)

gjohnson122 • #11 • 2017-09-03 17:41:20

sir if u need help after Im able to locate a miner I will be there for you .God bless We can be mining team Im living in texas and looking for a team to make some money and I have a method but need a miner to do it. No one will get a paypal miner on bitmain . Its all these pirates on ebay and other sites with btc and no confirmations not how you should conduct business. All these sites are of capitalism to scalp and resale 5 to 10 times the price . This in the texas state attorney office eyes is considered illegal and can be prosecuted if it could go to court . Sure dont need more scammer jokes . Alot ppl have lost funds through bitmain usd and btc transfers. So its trusting someone without a confirmations securing the transfer between a buyer and seller. This allows scammers to post illegal activity and funds of thousands to be ripped off. I only trust paypal cause the transactions are secured until the shipment arrived and confirmed with a seller that has done alot sales with ppl.With btc these sellers dont have any reputation feedback and no sales reports . to prove there legitamacy. 

eavp_hot.ee • #12 • 2017-09-03 21:27:49

@gjohnson122

All these sites are of capitalism to scalp and resale 5 to 10 times the price .

You are probably the first communist in Texas after Lee Harvey Oswald , because you sincerely believe that Antminer D3 will cost you only 1450 USD

The first batch sold out from Bitmain at a price 2699 USD for a piece. jul. 25

Last batches are sold out from 1450 USD + shipping.

I bought it and I paid over 1000 LTC for them. LTC price was then 38-40 euro a piece.

Some days ago I was selling LTC  at a price 1 LTC=78 euro

Therefore, the miner should be sold 2 times more expensive , to recover the expenses to buy a miner, compared to hold and sell  LTC.

But sellers also want to make a profit.

Only communism will share everything for everyone free of charge. I lived in a country that built more than 50 years of communism, before it collapsed.

Your dreams will never come true. Bitmain does not sell new miners with Paypal and will not do it in the future.

You also have the opportunity to pay with USD. Many batches are sold with LTC , DASH and USD payment.

But I do not think you would be so lucky, so you can buy the miners on the right day and at the time.

So it's no different whether it's there listed paypal payment or not.

This is the current reality, especially with Antminer L3+

Antminer D3 was last sold for three days and there was also a USD payment. Started aug. 17

Your mistake if you did not buy. I bought 30 pcs. But these are not for sale, they are for mining.

navguild • #13 • 2017-09-09 00:13:20

I really don't know how anyone could be so stupid as to be caught out by these idiot scammers. Tina is an absolute moron and she has opened an attachment which allowed me to get her IP address. 

I reported this as an internet crime and I have submitted all info here:

https://www.ic3.gov/

Anyone who has been caught out by her can submit a complaint. The FBI have her IP address and other details already as I have submitted it. 

@ph4ns3n‍,

Hey, don't call me stupid... I lost some money to her (him, it, whatever) as well. I thought I was old enough and wise enough (and avoided bitcoin scams since I got into this in 2013.) She knew what buttons to push. Using gmail on my cell phone was probably not a good idea, either. 

So do you have any details or suggestions as to the best way to file a complaint with the FBI, and make it clear that it's related to others of the same kind?

Also, for all you trusting folk out there - maybe don't put your email address in this forum. I'm pretty sure that's how they knew how to contact me. Yeah, that was dumb.

punisher0504 • #14 • 2017-09-13 19:38:08

I dont understand how can you be so stupid, you just see that mail is ending with GMAIL instead of BITMAIN.COM

You need to Sign In before replying, if there is not an account you can Sign Up for an account.
 Create a new topic
Hash Rate & Mining Difficulty
 PH/s
BTC PRICE INDEX (24H)
Latest Blocks
Height:  
Size:  
Nonce:  
Bits:  
Relayed By:  
USD  % 
EUR  €