Buying S9

AntMiner • S9 • joelmattison • Posted 2017-08-14 11:46:19 • Reply by robcarl.carlos at 2017-09-26 10:42:16 • Read 4856 times
How do I purchase 10 of these units? Seem to be eternally out of stock.

Received a total of 8 Replies
adrian_cra • #1 • 2017-08-19 07:54:05

I need this info too

249436 • #2 • 2017-08-21 09:17:18

I turned yesterday on my old 16x S9.

Profitability 0.1 BTC/day ?

https://new.nicehash.com/miner/3KM4wnZT84drFeza6S3xKMeXZMeKUfseFi

I guess it's not worth selling, only mine until the victorious end.

Choforo • #3 • 2017-08-22 01:11:07

Not sure, i am about to receive my first miner next week from last batch... but it seems like next batch would be on November and be delivered on 2018, you can see that by following the next batch of the other miners, this last time when i bought there was no PSU but there where S9 available, when the S9 were out of Stock then the PSU were available.

Looks like there are many farms that buy in large quantities, i checked on GigaWatt and they have around 190 units of S9 available to buy (you buy the miner and they farm it for you, i haven't tried yet but hopefully soon i will buy one miner with them).

Let's wait until next batch is available.

ant200709 • #4 • 2017-08-28 18:36:43

Not sure, i am about to receive my first miner next week from last batch... but it seems like next batch would be on November and be delivered on 2018, you can see that by following the next batch of the other miners, this last time when i bought there was no PSU but there where S9 available, when the S9 were out of Stock then the PSU were available.

Looks like there are many farms that buy in large quantities, i checked on GigaWatt and they have around 190 units of S9 available to buy (you buy the miner and they farm it for you, i haven't tried yet but hopefully soon i will buy one miner with them).

Let's wait until next batch is available.

Good afternoon everyone! Let me draw your attention to the following situation! The prices for equipment (. ..) in Russia are several times higher than official ones (in 2.5-4).
Besides, Bitman ceased their supplies to Russia. It lad to the lack of such an equipment on the market
A proposal for large buyers:
I can handle the sale this equipment from the warehouse in Moscow
My email:[email protected]

promtos • #5 • 2017-08-28 21:21:02
Please tell me, does bitmain have a pre-order of products?
support • #6 • 2017-08-31 18:31:44

Beware of scammers. Ask for pre-order from the official support service mailto:[email protected]

eavp_hot.ee • #7 • 2017-08-31 20:22:53

Beware of scammers. Ask for pre-order from the official support service mailto:[email protected]

Beware of scammer  "support" with imeil :

[email protected]eshnest.com  

robcarl.carlos • #8 • 2017-09-26 10:42:16

Special offer from Bitmain partner ( https://antminer-store.com )
Released new :
antminer D3 , L3+ , S9 , T9 , R4 , Ethereum miner.
APW Power Supplies.
Cheap Prices.
Fast delivery to various countries of the world.

Shipping methods with Free Shipping and DHL , UPS , FEDEX.

Check now : https://antminer-store.com/

You need to Sign In before replying, if there is not an account you can Sign Up for an account.
 Create a new topic
Hash Rate & Mining Difficulty
 PH/s
BTC PRICE INDEX (24H)
Latest Blocks
Height:  
Size:  
Nonce:  
Bits:  
Relayed By:  
USD  % 
EUR  €