Bitmain account settings Official

Bitmain • Discussion • Trissea • Posted 2017-08-21 04:41:27 • Reply by tag888 at 2017-09-29 05:44:31 • Read 32852 times

Dear users,

To help some users to understand well about the procedure of changing password and resetting google authenticator on bitmain account, here we post the detailed steps for all the cases and hope it can help you out fast.

Received a total of 206 Replies
samson • #121 • 2017-08-24 19:30:54

hi. i ask 3 times to reseat my google autification. please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i sent photos too.  [email protected]

DamnMosquito • #122 • 2017-08-25 01:21:47

Please do something about support request #125300. You've made my account unaccessible because of 2FA I've never activated. I've changed my password and sent a photo.  My email is [email protected]. i understand you're overwhelmed but you reset my account incorrectly, like many others, apparently.

Follow the steps in Case 3. in the information above.

After sending a photo of both to [email protected], still no results. Maybe they are still asleep.

Access has been restored. i did have to send them twice, but at least I can access my orders now. thank you!

navguild • #123 • 2017-08-25 04:15:21

Me too!

When I enter my password on the login page I can still login to Antpool and this forum, but not Hashnest or the store. I have missed being able to buy from the latest batch of L3+ as a result.

I followed Step 3 above, and received an email asking me if I was happy with the the support. Of course not! I still cannot get into these parts of Bitmain and it is causing me to lose opportunities.

I know @Trissea‍ that you must have many, many of these issues to deal with, but please make it a priority.

Thanks.

dharmpal.ingle • #124 • 2017-08-25 07:58:43

Hello,

My e mail is [email protected], i have changed my password, but not able to enable google authenticater, it shows "unbundling", So help me to login as my product was ready to dispatch by 25th August batch.

dharmpal.ingle • #125 • 2017-08-25 07:59:39

Hello,

My e mail is [email protected], i have changed my password, but not able to enable google authenticater, it shows "unbundling", So help me to login as my product was ready to dispatch by 25th August batch.

I am unable to see my orders list.

samson • #126 • 2017-08-25 09:19:38
bitman.... any one is  home??? how much time i will waiting you? 

peaple any one get help with 2FA??? 

turn off please google autification or send me on mail or via sms barcode of 2FA. thanks

[email protected]

MaritaLR • #127 • 2017-08-25 10:12:25

Is support working?

russiandivxclub • #128 • 2017-08-25 15:45:27

They confirmed they received money because I was worrying that I couldn't submit proof on time. But my google authenticator still not allowing me to login to my account. I did call support line and I managed to get Chineese speaking person by pressing 1 instead of 2. English persoanaal is NOT available, they simply don't have anyone so email only.

About google authenticator I think so many people having problem they're overwhelmed. I mean sent your photos and IDs to [email protected] that is the best way to go about it. I did it few days back and I haven't received any responce yet, account still not accessable and that sucks. But at least I know they got my monet and my order is paid.

It'll be nice if they resolve google authenticator problem for all of us.

If anyone in here have a Chineese speaking frined or native to China it'll be amazing if you can call them up and speak with them on our behalf. Just point our there are many many people unable to login to web site because of google authenticator not working after then reset passwords last week.

Good luck to all, I hope we can access our accounts soon.

eldar.ahmedzhanov12 • #129 • 2017-08-25 15:57:42

cancel google auth, [email protected]

Vladimir • #130 • 2017-08-25 17:42:23

Turn off please google autification or send me on mail or via sms barcode of 2FA. thanks Or disable this option altogether [email protected]

ayoung2006_hotmail.co.uk • #131 • 2017-08-26 03:15:09

Can you please turn off this google authy which i never enabled this is not very professional for cutsomer service, soon this will be plastered all over social media that bitmain is not coroperative 

I would like to acess my account buy the end of today you can verify me by sms 

As you know AMD and Invida are now investing in this markt I am loyal Bitmain customer and will continue to be however if this carrys on then i will take my bussines somewhere else as AMD and Invidia are coming up with development for mining solutions 

ondra.vlasek • #132 • 2017-08-26 07:07:16
I have same trouble, I can't login because google authentificator is enable but I never had activated it. I wrote to support several emails but I have no answer from them. Is anybody here who solved this problem?
tobrien00001 • #133 • 2017-08-26 13:43:54

作為用戶,並代表其他用戶。 我們不確定您是否收到這些消息。谷歌auth 2FA已經鎖定了我們大部分的人。你可以刪除谷歌auth 2FA,所以我們可以完全訪問我們的帳戶來檢查訂單,知道我們的資金是安全的,我們知道你不知所措 但是反應會很重要

Zuòwéi yònghù, bìng dàibiǎo qítā yònghù. Wǒmen bù quèdìng nín shìfǒu shōu dào zhèxiē xiāoxī. Gǔgē auth 2FA yǐjīng suǒdìngle wǒmen dà bùfèn de rén. Nǐ kěyǐ shānchú gǔgē auth 2FA, suǒyǐ wǒmen kěyǐ wánquán fǎngwèn wǒmen de zhànghù lái jiǎnchá dìngdān, zhīdào wǒmen de zījīn shì ānquán de, wǒmen zhīdào nǐ bùzhī suǒ cuò dànshì fǎnyìng huì hěn zhòngyào

lupeixoto82 • #134 • 2017-08-26 14:04:51

How to change the phone number to send SMS?
I need help to change the cell number because it is outdated because I am not in my home country.

I am trying to buy an L3 + but I can not because of this problem.

radmeile_web.de • #135 • 2017-08-26 16:21:39

Hello,

i didnt receive the SMS Code. It doesnt work with european mobil number.

Please help.

HannatiKarim • #136 • 2017-08-26 23:08:39

Can you please turn off this google authy which i never enabled this is not very professional for cutsomer service, soon this will be plastered all over social media that bitmain is not coroperative 

I would like to acess my account buy the end of today you can verify me by sms 

As you know AMD and Invida are now investing in this markt I am loyal Bitmain customer and will continue to be however if this carrys on then i will take my bussines somewhere else as AMD and Invidia are coming up with development for mining solutions 

Hi , 

Try wiht Google chrome , i have the same problem but when i have use Google Chrome , the problem resolve now ;) .

Karim

HannatiKarim • #137 • 2017-08-26 23:09:32

No me llega el SMS code.

I do not get the SMS code.

Hi , 

Try wiht Google chrome , i have the same problem but when i have use Google Chrome , the problem resolve now ;) .

Karim

waldoalvarez00_yahoo.com • #138 • 2017-08-27 00:37:00

Still locked out of my account after several days.

DamnMosquito • #139 • 2017-08-27 14:03:32

So, I sent a selfie with my drivers license right next to my cheek to [email protected]  After two days they sent me the following:

Please provide below information

1. The photo of yourself holding your government ID or passport
2. The photo of yourself holding  the paper writing with 'your account need to disable 2FA on Bitmain’

I sent the first selfie again with another that said "your account need to disable 2FA on bitmain".
After that I was able to access my account.  I imagine there is a very large number of requests since it seems they forced everyone to enable 2FA, even those without it enabled.  I too missed the chance to buy S9's because of this but I think there is a huge backlog of orders they need to work through and address as well.  It almost seems like winning the lottery if you can get some miners actually ordered.
Thanks,
Chris
kiril_filipov_87 • #140 • 2017-08-28 07:17:52

Кто смог войти в свой акаунт есть такие напишите что нужно зделать я все перепробовал

rcpcash_gmail.com • #141 • 2017-08-28 09:51:33

I have seen many people say that they never added google aurth. I thought I didn't ever add it for bitmain either, but after searching I found google auth pairing code for on my computer for hashnest (bitmains miner farm) I never really used it but did make an account and added google auth. since I don't have to enter it on any bitmain site I use regularly I forgot about it. I added it to google auth and it let me remove it.

rcpcash_gmail.com • #142 • 2017-08-28 09:57:08
I have same trouble, I can't login because google authentificator is enable but I never had activated it. I wrote to support several emails but I have no answer from them. Is anybody here who solved this problem?

I thought I didn't enable it either but I created an account on hashnest years ago and added google auth, since it never asks for the code anywhere else I forgot about it. I am guessing many others did the same thing. hope most have access to the device they paired or the pairing code.

russiandivxclub • #143 • 2017-08-29 06:11:35

Bitmain guys finally disabled my Google Authentication. I managed to get in and Enable it again on my new device. I took a photo of that QR if I ever need it again. I also took image of whole phone and backed it up, on top of that I took Google authenticator app and backed it up with Titanium. No way in hell I'm losing access again, unless something cray happens like last time.

Basically guys for all people having problem with Google Auth, email [email protected] and get all things they're asking for. PHotos of your ID + email on paper and scanned id for clarity. Because this is only way. For me it took around 2 weeks to get it back.

Good luck guys and thank you BINMAIN for helping out.

dracy21 • #144 • 2017-08-29 15:56:13

pls help

Please help me do not know where to get the code
feoclistnefedov • #145 • 2017-08-29 19:29:05

Please help me

Shamil • #146 • 2017-08-29 20:03:53

Good afternoon.

I have been waiting for 2fa to turn off for two weeks now.

I can not access my page. I have not paid an order for 15000 $ hanging.

Urgently remove 2fa/

My account: [email protected]

NiculaeCatalinGeorge • #147 • 2017-08-30 12:17:32

Cool !!!

Hytekk • #148 • 2017-08-31 01:16:24

I can't received the SMS, I didn't specify a phone number in my account before the lockout.

I opened a support  : Ticket ID 139874

boyntonnails • #149 • 2017-08-31 05:38:29

Please help with my account ican not order online cause the 2FA need disable.ticket number 140496 thnk you.

Geo • #150 • 2017-08-31 18:43:36

Я уже переписываюсь неделю службой подержки - резултатов не каких!!? Хочу обнулить  проверку 2fa Google Auth! Отправлял фото с моими документами - нечего !. Читал все отзывы. Хотел получить  ticket - не дают!" Какойто развод а не сайт. Что делать далше?

I already correspond for a week with the help service - the results are not what !!? I want to nullify the 2fa Google Auth check! I sent photos with my documents - nothing!. Read all the reviews. I wanted to get a ticket - do not give! "Some kind of divorce and not a site.

You need to Sign In before replying, if there is not an account you can Sign Up for an account.
 Create a new topic
Hash Rate & Mining Difficulty
 PH/s
BTC PRICE INDEX (24H)
Latest Blocks
Height:  
Size:  
Nonce:  
Bits:  
Relayed By:  
USD  % 
EUR  €