7 weeks and still waiting for payment conformation! Order ID:0012017070601482

Bitmain • Discussion • cmea32 • Posted 2017-08-25 13:22:04 • Reply by lumikelkka at 2017-09-28 08:51:33 • Read 741 times

It's been 7 weeks since i wire transfered to Bitmain and im still waiting for payment conformation. I have opened tickets with support, I have given all information for asked in the automated ticket response ie. Onder Id, Bank account name, Senders Name and amount transfered, only to wait another 1-2 weeks for another automated reply asking for the same information i have already provided. I dont know what to do if no one from Bitmain reads your replys to your tickets so they can approve your payment. Is there anyone else that waited longer than 7 weeks for there payment to be approved? What do i do?

Received a total of 8 Replies
Scotty1944 • #1 • 2017-08-25 13:45:30

2 week now for me every information is attach with transfer receipt image proof
they don't even look at it and asking me information like you

flush them every way twitter facebook or bitmain site ticket

we are customer not a beggar!

cmea32 • #2 • 2017-08-30 18:32:15

2 week now for me every information is attach with transfer receipt image proof
they don't even look at it and asking me information like you

flush them every way twitter facebook or bitmain site ticket

we are customer not a beggar!

How did you got with your payment? Mine still hasn't been confirmed, and still no reply to my tickets from Bitmain.

homecountiesfencing • #3 • 2017-09-04 14:15:57

I am in the same boat. Hopefuly is we all keep creating these threads and bumping the tickets then people will start to take notice.

cmea32 • #4 • 2017-09-06 05:00:41

UPDATE: 9 week's to the day and finally Bitmain confirmed my payment. In the end i contacted my bank to request a refund from Bitmain, 3hrs later Bitmain emailed me saying they found my payment and have confirmed it. This morning i received a payment receipt from Bitmain in my email and my order page on Bitmain has been updated to "Paid" but still says "Expired" we will see what happened's.

cmea32 • #5 • 2017-09-08 00:24:51

UPDATE 2: My order page has now been updated from "Expired" to "Valid" so it looks like everything has been sorted out :D

cmea32 • #6 • 2017-09-23 13:39:20

UPDATE 3: Today i received an email stating that my order (batch 21st - 30th sept) has been shipped and should be delivered by Wednesday next week! 

malkhaz.kobakhidze_gmail.com • #7 • 2017-09-25 06:43:59

UPDATE: 9 week's to the day and finally Bitmain confirmed my payment. In the end i contacted my bank to request a refund from Bitmain, 3hrs later Bitmain emailed me saying they found my payment and have confirmed it. This morning i received a payment receipt from Bitmain in my email and my order page on Bitmain has been updated to "Paid" but still says "Expired" we will see what happened's.

As I know banks are rejected request of wire transfer refund. How did you manage to make refund request?

lumikelkka • #8 • 2017-09-28 08:51:33
Hi,

I am in the same boat.

My order payment got confirmed but the order is expired

Bitmain does not answer to support tickets at all

How to get order valid?

You need to Sign In before replying, if there is not an account you can Sign Up for an account.
 Create a new topic
Hash Rate & Mining Difficulty
 PH/s
BTC PRICE INDEX (24H)
Latest Blocks
Height:  
Size:  
Nonce:  
Bits:  
Relayed By:  
USD  % 
EUR  €