Even I select "Pay All Fee" account donated 15 $ less

Bitmain • Discussion • cankalabaz • Posted 2017-09-25 09:15:45 • Reply by 9w2dtr_gmail.com at 2017-09-29 01:30:40 • Read 577 times

Hi,

i did my payment as usd wire transfer at the 3rd day of order (ID= 0012017091806186) and now it shows "Paying" in the status. When i check details 4935.39$ sum and transferred 4920.39$ even i select pay all fee i cant get it why they show money is. When i checked the forums i saw tons of people has the same issue. Bitmain must take all the comments into account and solve this problem or inform the people their bank charges them for 15$ and add this to sum of the bill so we can make the payment correctly at the beginning! Am i right?

Things will be complicated if i got the expired message!

What will happen than?

Donating my account for the next batch? Sending money back with usd wire extra extra charges or send it as BTC/LTC which is calculated more than normal price to make the amount i send less and less??

I don't accept any of them except Bitmain shows the status as paid, because i did exactly how they described the usd transfer. I have all the slips and receipt that i made it correctly. Hope Bitmain will solve and correct this as soon as possible.

Best regards!

Received a total of 5 Replies
eavp_hot.ee • #1 • 2017-09-25 09:23:41

This is a problem between you and your bank.

If he offers a service "Pay all Fees" and can not guarantee it, then do not blame Bitmain.

I had the same problem more than a year ago. Only the missing  amount was about 17 USD. Maybe it depends on the exchange rate of the euro.

Only the change of the bank helped it.  Now I'm wearing the exact amount and everything comes over to Bitmain.

cankalabaz • #2 • 2017-09-26 12:08:53

Man, if we have chance to have this problem, they can ADD an expected amount to sum of the bill and we can pay it at the beginning. Or there must be a warning for this, I made lots of swift with my bank as "pay all fees"  and never had an issue like this. So I still believe that this is not about my bank. If you check the forums eveyone has the some issue, so every bank is false? I agree that this is about the exchange rate but there must be a safety at the beginning, not to make things complicated. As u do I ll wear it also, or pay it via BTC/LTC

By the way, bitmain solved my issue quickly and my status is PAID now, Thanx to Janet.

9w2dtr_gmail.com • #3 • 2017-09-28 13:30:44

I have this situation but it's more to my mistake as it was my first time paying via wure transfer. I paid the amount as per invoice but did not select "PAY ALL FEES". Now my order is stated as "PAYING". I did not receive any email from Bitmain telling me how much more I owed them. I wanted to make the payment again but there is no other instruction yet.

Can someone from Bitmain answer this??

eavp_hot.ee • #4 • 2017-09-28 14:04:16

I have this situation but it's more to my mistake as it was my first time paying via wure transfer. I paid the amount as per invoice but did not select "PAY ALL FEES". Now my order is stated as "PAYING". I did not receive any email from Bitmain telling me how much more I owed them. I wanted to make the payment again but there is no other instruction yet.

There is no Bitmain  support here.

You have to look for your orders such a place as in the picture:

9w2dtr_gmail.com • #5 • 2017-09-29 01:30:40

There is no Bitmain  support here.

You have to look for your orders such a place as in the picture:

Aha!. I noticed that both of my payment have a diffrence of USD30 between Total Amount and BANK. 

geezz.. thats kinda high fees imposed by the banks... looks like I have to send USD65 for each payment to compensate the diffrence and fess...

You need to Sign In before replying, if there is not an account you can Sign Up for an account.
 Create a new topic
Hash Rate & Mining Difficulty
 PH/s
BTC PRICE INDEX (24H)
Latest Blocks
Height:  
Size:  
Nonce:  
Bits:  
Relayed By:  
USD  % 
EUR  €