Wire Payment Process is Inconsistent

Bitmain • Discussion • wzsoccerplyr • Posted 2017-09-26 01:26:26 • Reply by wzsoccerplyr at 2017-09-26 13:57:11 • Read 553 times

I am completely puzzled by Bitmain's payment process for wire transfers. I have placed orders to Bitmain before and paid via wire transfer with no issues, but out of the blue one is coming back marked as PAYING. How can I use the same process to wire money to Bitmain for previous orders and them get marked as PAID within a week, and then out of no where, them telling me I did not send enough money. Hell, I even sent an extra $150 just to be safe.

This thread is more for the customers, because I know for a fact that Bitmain really does not care. Especially considering every support email you will receive is robotic and a copy/pasted template. Looks like I will have to start sending 3 emails a day and spamming their Twitter account...

Received a total of 3 Replies
eavp_hot.ee • #1 • 2017-09-26 02:49:52

Find a  similar place from payment - PAYING order and post here

wzsoccerplyr • #2 • 2017-09-26 10:55:58

This is what my PAYING order says. Not sure what Discount is, because I never applied a discount or anything. Weird that my Total Invoice Price dropped by $5. All of my other orders line up unlike this one, so it leads me to believe that "Discount" indicates what I owe. If that is the case, "Discount" is definitely not the right word to be using as that means that I received a complimentary cheaper price. And again, if my order is being held by a shameful $5, I will have to ask for a refund as this is a load of bs. I will not send another $125 just to cover a damn $5, considering I sent almost $2900 to cover this stupid order.

wzsoccerplyr • #3 • 2017-09-26 13:57:11
UPDATE: after a week my order has finally updated. I still wish this process was a bit more smoother, as wiring money leaves no protection to the buyer. Hopefully a way to accept major cards or other low fee payments could be added in the future.

You need to Sign In before replying, if there is not an account you can Sign Up for an account.
 Create a new topic
Hash Rate & Mining Difficulty
 PH/s
BTC PRICE INDEX (24H)
Latest Blocks
Height:  
Size:  
Nonce:  
Bits:  
Relayed By:  
USD  % 
EUR  €