PAID FOR 2 ORDERS WITH 1 USD WIRE TRANSFER, ONLY ONE ORDER "PAID" OTHER "EXPIRED"

Bitmain • Discussion • dylan_lobson • Posted 2017-09-27 19:03:51 • Reply by 249436 at 2017-09-27 20:45:01 • Read 897 times

Order ID:0012017091903287 is paid for but says expired. my other order that I paid for is set to paid. why would both not be displayed as paid when i paid for both orders in the same wire transfer? please fix this! thanks bitmain

Received a total of 1 Replies
249436 • #1 • 2017-09-27 20:45:01

Some simple rule.

Never pay 2 or more  bills with one bank transfer.

Everything that exceeds the bill, is tip for the Chinese.

If you pay less you have to pay this missing amount fast,  or the order expires and your payment will disappear for weeks, sometimes for months.

Always choose "PAY ALL FEES" when you wire payment.

Important rule!

If your payment has already been lost , request a refund from your bank and your bill will be found in China right now and the order is marked as paid.

..........................................................................................

I paid several times a bit more  than the invoice.  (10-30 USD)  These amounts never arrived in my account as a prepayment.

If I paid less , I always had to pay the missing amount.

Although I chose allways "PAY ALL FEES" is was  missing every time around 17USD. I exchanged the bank and now it's fine.

FROM BITMAIN:

(IMPORTANT!: Please only include the order id in the bank deposit message in order to credit your account.And do not mention Bitcoin , Antminer or other invalid messages in case the money will be returned by the bank.)

You need to Sign In before replying, if there is not an account you can Sign Up for an account.
 Create a new topic
Hash Rate & Mining Difficulty
 PH/s
BTC PRICE INDEX (24H)
Latest Blocks
Height:  
Size:  
Nonce:  
Bits:  
Relayed By:  
USD  % 
EUR  €